CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Ms. Taylor Swift!!

13th December was the day that Taylor Swift had a birthday. She turned from 22 to 23. So, She's 23 now.

So late, that I just post this now :(

As a big fan of her, I decided to made a present for Taylor. We made a video like last year. But this time is a little bit different. last year i just made the video with my friend, Talitha. but this tie, I made it with two of my lil sist.

1st thing, Talitha and I made a cover one of her song, called Red. we made like an accoustic version.
and the 2nd, my sisters, Talitha and I made a just-for-fun video of We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

This is the video.

and.. Happy Birthday to Taylor Swift. You really inspire me. I love you forever. <333



No comments:

Post a Comment